Friday, November 12, 2010

Recent trinkets!


Excited about some new vintage trinkets I have found recently. I have been spending lots of time locked up busy in the studio. Long hours with my iPod and sipping on Calimocho or hot tea have yielded some fruitful trinkets! I'm hell bent on hearts, gears and vintage photo's of weddings and couples. I have dug out some photo's that I have circa late 20's- 50's of weddings. Here is just a few snaps shots of some stuff that I have been busy doing and some of the other things that inspire me.. Such as buttons, gears, springs, movements and photos depicting love. 

"latter"
"it was merely a happenstance meeting"
"waiting for a name"

"my vintage collection of celluloid & bakelite buttons"
"unkept"


I shall have tons more and they will be available at the upcoming two shows I have this month. Original Art for the Holiday's on November, 19, 2010 in Costa Mesa, CA. and Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival

on November 28, 2010 in Santa Ana, CA. Possible show in San Francisco for December is in talks now. If I can swing it.. December will be a super busy month.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez