Thursday, November 18, 2010

LMT canceled Original Art for Holiday's show 11.19.2010




Just a heads up I canceled an upcoming show that I was scheduled to be showcasing my handmade  upcycled vintage jewelry along with other mixed media artist scheduled for this Friday, November 19, 2010 called Original Art for Holidays. If you are starting your holiday shopping and wanting to give a gift that is not the typical run of the mill gift then peruse this pop-up gallery show. I'm not a flake and I feel bad that I have pulled out. Thank you Ruth and Warren (owners of Gallery 212 & Studio) for all of the successful shows that I have been part of in your past Gallery shows (Gallery 212 & Studio) They have been most gracious to consider me for shows. Thank you! 

I will be however still be one of the 150+ handmade artist, designers who will be showing at the Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival in Santa Ana, CA. for Sunday, November 28, 2010. More info to follow.  Been busy in the studio making rings and such. Here are just a few of my recent pieces. 

vintage Bakelite Mahjong tile ring.
more Bakelite Mahjong tile rings!
upcycled vintage tchotchke turned trinket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez