Friday, November 19, 2010

Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Long Beach. 11.21.2010



Though there is a forecast of rain for Sunday I will still be out perusing the Long Beach Flea Market then heading on over to the Marine Stadium in Long Beach for the Patchwork Indie Art & Crafts Festival. I (Le Modern Trinket) did not get a booth this time around for the Long Beach show as I did for the summer show. I will be vending at the show following a week after in Santa Ana.

It's perfect timing as well. Christmas is around the bend and you can literally find a gift for everyone here. Everything from  unique clothing, home goods, stationary, jewelry, children's clothing and accessories, stuff for the pets, art, accessories the list goes on and on and on.. I am excited to be a shopper this time around. For vending a show makes it a little tough to shop. Just be sure to bring an umbrella. This is a rain or shine event..

Le Modern Trinket has some awesome stuff under way so more news to follow about a possible spring show to come. Come see me at the Patchwork in Santa Ana on Sunday, November 28, 2010 from 11-5. I will be splitting a booth with my fellow stylist and friend Love Preslee. This will be here first time ever showcasing at a craft event and she didn't make the registration deadline so Delilah and Nicole of Patchwork have been nice enough to add her and let her split my 10x10 booth! Love Preslee makes hair accessories. Check it out.. Also we will be doing complementary fringe trims (bang trims) as well.. Booth info to follow!

I also found a rad site that has a list of indie craft shows. Anyone can list an event.. I have already found a few that I plan on going to. So,  I added Patchwork! The site is Indie Craft Shows. Shows span all over the Untied States.

Come out and support handmade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez