Thursday, November 11, 2010

Another show with Gallery 212 & Studio 11.19.2010


I have added another show for Friday, November the 19th, 2010. I have done many shows in the past with the owners of Gallery 212 and Studio formerly in Seal Beach. They are now doing more of a pop-up gallery type deal as they look for a new space for a gallery. I have been invited to be the only handmade vendor amongst other mixed media artist. Some of the artist will be Cody Lusby, Industry Giant and many others. There will also be a couple food vending trucks such as Dos Chinos and Taco Dawg.  And live music by Annie Ruygt (I haven't two clues who she is).  My friend Linzy of Sugar Cookie Couture will be here as well with her amazing shortbread cookies which are the best in the entire world.

The show is called. "Original Art for Holidays". Original art starting at $25-$500. What better of a gift to give than original art. Join us/me! Come have some cocktails and appetizers and peruse this pop-up gallery and bring your appetite. Dos Chinos food truck is pretty good. Veggie burrito is bomb and they have Tapatio!

I have been busy in the studio as well hitting my secret places where I get my vintage goods for trinket making.. There will be some new rad stuff up in which will be hard for me to part with!

When: Friday, November 19, 2010
Time: 6:00 p, to 9:00 pm
Where: at Back Bay Center
            2651-2675 Irvine Ave.
            Costa Mesa, CA. 92627
            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez