Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Recent finds/purchases on Etsy!

Excited about some recent purchases from Etsy..  I have two upcoming shows for the month of November and  these new pieces shall be used!! Thanks to Reginas Studio and Time and Materials for letting me use their images!  The "Lady Buttons" are pretty rad.. Not sure how I will use them but they shall be used! The "Clock Hands" I want to turn into earrings and necklaces mixing it up with other bits I have in my studio! 


lady buttons from Reginas Studio on Etsy.

clock hands from Time and Materials on Etsy.

Upcoming Le Modern Trinket shows. 
Original Art for Holidays (mixed media art and handmade indie crafts show) (pop up gallery)
Where: Back Bay Center. Irvine Ave. Costa Mesa, CA. 92626
Hosted by: Gallery 212 & Studio
When: Friday, November 19, 2010 from 6-9pm

Where. North Main St. Santa Ana, CA. 92706
When: Sunday, November 28, 2010 from 11am-5pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez