Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pondering over Patchwork & LMT just added to the Handmade Brigade "Block Party Indie Craft Show"





YUP, my heads spinning.  It's craft season and tons of shows are around the bend. Just finished the big Patchwork show in Long Beach. Which was fun. I bought a rad necklace from J. Holden it has a blow dryer in the resin..  I bought it because doy, I am a hairstylist and it's simply rad).. Bought tons of sweets too. Like P.O.P Candy butter crunch brittle and Shortnin Butter shortbread cookies! Food vendors always make a killing at shows! Our booth was next to Paper Pastries and I chatted up with Margaret of Paper Pastries throughout the day. Even bought one of her rad cards! I love shows. Love if getting the chance to peruse the booths meet other vendors. I met a lot of LMT fans from  Facebook and friends from Yelp came out! It was fun. Thanks to my friend Melissa Loscty of Handmade Brigade who invited myself and my friends of Stuck On Vintage to be vendors at the upcoming Handmade Brigade  "Block Part Indie Craft Show". Registration time had passed but she found some room for us. This time I will be having my own booth.. Not, sharing with my girlfriends of SOV... They need a changing room. They basically have so much stuff that splitting a 10x10 gets a little crowded.  Picture a vintage boutique splitting a 10x10.. Kinda hard.  We did request to be near each other.. We love each other and have fun at shows.  Hope to see everyone out. The Kogi taco truck and a cupcake truck will also be there as well as many other food vendors! 

Mark your calenders for Handmade Brigades Block Party Indie Craft Show
July 10, 2010 
11:00am-5:00pm
Downtown Santa Ana Fiesta Market Place
On the corner of 3rd and Bush (Right where The Yost theater is) not far from the artist village!

My new rad necklace from J.Holden Designs. Bought at Patchwork. He will also be a vendor at Handmade Brigade's "Block Party Indie Craft Show" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez