Thursday, June 24, 2010

Trinket busy..


Count down!!! Four more days until the Patchwork show... Here is a little update as to some trinkets that I have  recently made. Artist Michael White recently came by the studio and helped me try to figure out a way to salvage a rather decent vintage dress form that I recently purchased from the Long Beach Flea Market for a steal of a deal.. While the interior is intact and the form itself has a great stand the outer extremities do need a little work. So, here is a project that I am unsure of pursuing or selling and waiting to find that perfect vintage dress form for the LMT booth...  Check out Michael's Etsy page click (here) He is a rad artist and will have a booth at the upcoming Renegade Craft Fair in LA. Super talented guy who I can't figure if there is anything that he can not make, do, build, sew, paint etc etc....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez