Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures of them.

                                     


Earlier on this week I was going through an old train case that I had packed full of vintage photographs dating back to the late 1800's. Looking for a little something that I could use in my trinket making. I came across an old photo and letter that made me sad . Call me sentimental and or a romantic. At any rate it made me sad to sift through old photographs of someones loved ones who I knew nothing about. Photo's that I have acquired via my excursions of flea markets and eBay. Photographs of someone whom I knew nothing of. Yet they lay in my hands. It made me think of my family. Whose hands will our photographs lay in in fifty, sixty years. etc et? Shit, today I only do uploads and maybe burn onto a CD. So, who's hands will my  photographs lay in?  Here are some old photo's that I pulled out. They are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez