Monday, May 3, 2010

Commission pieces by LMT.

Dear Reader...  If you are a conservative boring prude skip this entry...

I will commission pieces. Just send me an email at Christina@Lemoderntrinket.com and we can discuss the piece/s. I will also do hair art. In which you send me a lock of hair in which I will hand weave myself and safely secure it in either a locket, vile or a brooch. I am bringing back the art of mourning and renaming it as "Eternity art" as I will of that of ashes. (ash art)


Some are turned off by the idea of mourning hair art and I don't care honestly. I think of it as something beautiful and the way to remember a loved one. Read a previous entry of mine in regards to mourning art. Mourning Hair Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez