Monday, May 10, 2010

Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Fair ~ Santa Ana.



I am excited about the upcoming Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts fair.  I was happy when I got the acceptance  email.  Come see me (Le Modern Trinket) at Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts festival... I will be splitting a booth with my friends of Stuck On Vintage and Gina Will Cut You.  Patchwork Indie Arts & Festival showcases over 75 local independent artists, crafters and designers in an outdoor setting. Come down and eat & drink from local restaurants & cafes as you listen to live music & dj's and peruse goods from the best Southern California creators.  Look & shop... Clothing for men, women & kids, handbags, accessories, art, ceramics, home goods, garden finds, plushies, jewelry, paper goods, edible treats, pet gear, crochet & knit goods, kits & patterns, bath & body goodies & more.  Harvey's seat belt bags is doing a special bag promotion and there are diy crafting tables for adults & kids. 


PATCHWORK SANTA ANA
SUNDAY JUNE 6TH 11-5PM
2204 N. MAIN ST@BUFFALO
SANTA ANA. CA. 92706

WWW.PATCHWORKSHOW.COM for details and exact location


Hope to see you all out there.. My personal website is still under construction but it will link you to my blog and Etsy account. Forgive me for I am not listing many items on Etsy. I have tons of show coming up so you can see all of current work on my Facebook page. Look forward to seeing you out there! 

Support HANDMADE! 
~Christina (LMT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez