Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dieta time!

Long ago  (like eight years ago) I used to drink this tea.. Back when I lived in the Palm Springs area there was this little clothing store that sold everything. cheap cha cha clothing that all the hoochies would buy clothing from to cheap make-up and diet teas. I used to drive out all the way to this little shop in Coachella called Toda Moda. The claims to make you thin were what sold this tea out all the time. In fact I used to buy it in bulk. So, not sure what is in it to make one thinner but it basically is like a laxitive tea. Directions are drink within ten minutes after having a meal twice a day. Ummm, I would watch out and just reserve this for the after dinner tea. Anyhoo, my friend Gina and I were out in Downtown Santa Ana yesterday perusing the little shops when we walked into a small beauty supply. And here was the "Golden Slim Tea Dieta Dorada" tea that instantly brought back pleasant memories of those trips down to Coachella and such. So, yes I bought a box. I want to drop five pounds. I have been eating like crap lately so time to get back on the ball. The box used to only be written in Chinese and Spanish. Now it is written in English as well. It contains Senna and there is a warning to not use if you develop "Diarrhea, loose stools or abdominal pain because senna may worsen these conditions and may be harmful to your health" I made a cup last night after dinner. I feel fine.. No cramping and nothing mentioned above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez