Saturday, March 27, 2010

... today is the day!

This is it! Today is the big day. The first art show that I am in and I will not lie it was rather stressful putting it together. I have stayed up till the wee hours of the morning for the last couple of weeks making more jewelry for the show.. I wanted to have a ton of stuff so I worked very hard every night taking a night off occasionally but for the most part having to be a hermit declining invites to go out for dinner or cocktails after work with friends in order to make more jewelry. Count down is on till the show tonight. I am going in this morning for a client then taking the rest of the day off so that I can get everything set up.. How I look forward to tomorrow  (Sunday) when I relax enjoy a day with friends and do brunch! Bottomless Mimosas at Memphis!! Here are just a few of my new "trinkets"

~Christina S. (LMT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez