Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sustenance

Last night my friend I came to Eat Chow in Costa Mesa for dinner.. I ♥ this spot! I have written many updates on Yelp raving and praising this place and yet again not only were we wowed but we were left with that content feeling of fullness! Last night we tried the special... The portions were so large that we could not finish our meals! The Truffle Mac and Cheese...  The clean minimal design is what I dig, the service is always good and the food... This place really is the bee's knees... If you have room for some sweet stuff I urge you to try the Choco Taco... They make it here. Like the kind from the ice cream man but made at "Chow" as the locals call it from scratch! Eric always kills it! http://www.yelp.com/biz/eat-chow-costa-mesa
Jason of Eat Chow.... The girls come here for the food and the toys!



~Christina S (Le Modern Trinket)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez