Wednesday, March 3, 2010

TICK TOCK


My newest experiment thanks to my friend Kim of http://circlesareforever.blogspot.com/ who we bounced many ideas off each other the other night on how to get an eye pin to stay on the back of a disassembled watch... Felt rocks the glue I used which claims to work on metal sucks! "Barge" glue does not work as it claims on metal..Round #3.. Super glue this time! Anyhoot I am turning these into earrings and here is some that I had a pro drill in a hook for me. I am trying to find easier and simple ways to make this work sans having to use Carlos from the watch repair shop to drill in tiny hooks.. Here is a pair that I did that he drilled for me..  Any ideas anyone! Feed back would be great!

Christina S (Le Modern Trinket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez