Tuesday, March 30, 2010

bidding...

I have to win these bids! I had so much positive feedback on the pipe earrings I made that I named "Magritte" inspired by Rene Magritte's painting "La Trahison des Images" or "The Treachery of Images".. Best compliment was when I was told that my pipe earrings were so surreal!! We got into talking about Man Ray and Dadaism. So, I want to make another pair and I found some on Ebay!! Who would ever think of rocking pipes on ones ears? (I would)  Perhaps I will turn them into a necklace.... At any rate I took one day of rest yesterday (Sunday) so fitting so and this evening I have started phoning contacts placing orders and going through eBay.. I'm excited about some pieces that I am watching! This Sunday I plan to go to the Pasadena City College flea market. First Sunday of every month... Can't wait!
~Christina S. (LMT)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez