Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Tales from Skid Row" - a solo Cody "Mustachio' Lusby show @ Rothick Art Haus


  

Mark your calenders for the upcoming solo art opening reception of Cody "Mustachio" Lusby's most recent collection of work called "Tales from Skid Row". The show is going is on September 10th at the Rothick Art Haus gallery.  (one of my fav. galleries) Here are a few of Cody's pieces that will be in the upcoming show. 





Peek into Cody's inspiration behind his latest work! Hope to see you there. 
"Living in a metropolitan area I am constantly sighting the homeless. They have crept into my thoughts with one encounter after another. One day, avoiding eye contact while reading a "Help" sign, I began to day dream. How did they get to where they are? It seems like this guy is already qualified for a job. What would I create if I was homeless? This is how it began."



Where: Rothick Art Haus: 170 Harbor Blvd. Anaheim, Ca. 

Date: Saturday - September 10th, 2011.

Time: 7pm  - 11pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez