Thursday, May 5, 2011

BUSY in the studio. Gearing up for more show!

I have recently found a new fondness for vintage radio parts. As well as making magnets from old vintage items.. Here is a little peek into what I have been busy doing in the studio lately. I am getting ready for the Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Show as well as recently adding on another show for May 22nd, 2011. The salon that I work at (Gods & Heros) is having a vintage flea market/indie handmade event called 2nd Petite Flea Market. Though I am still settling into the new space I can say that I work with a group of motivated, artistic, go-getter stylist! I am excited about this!! So... Here is a recent peek of the recent trinkets from Le Modern Trinket! 


Some of my recent pieces are from vintage resistors, tubes and capacitors! Amongst that skeleton keys, clock parts and movements... 


inspired by Marcel Duchamp! Love the DaDa movement.





















upcylced victorian vintage photo frame now magnet w/ skeleton key. 

more vintage upcycled watch bracelets. 

not vintage but upcycled Elliott Smith pins now magnets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez