Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Craft season once again! LMT at Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival!

Monday afternoon I received the Patchwork acceptance email! So, it is back to the studio. I have been busy working on commission pieces and getting a head start for the holiday season! November will be a busy month for me in regards to shows! Mark your calendars for both of the upcoming Patchwork Indie & Arts Festival. Le  Modern Trinket (me) will be at the November 28th show in Santa Ana. The LMT website is finally going to get started on. I found someone to complete it so I am busy getting what I need for that together!

More info to follow along with my booth space number..  Also congrats to Delilah and Nicole on the updated site. Check it out (click here)


WHEN & WHERE:
PATCHWORK LONG BEACH
NOVEMBER 21ST 11-5PM
MARINE STADIUM- BAYSHORE @ APPIAN WAY

PATCHWORK SANTA ANA
NOVEMBER 28TH 11-5PM
2202 NORTH MAIN STREET @ BUFFALO SANTA ANA, CA 92706

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez