Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Obsession!

Yesterday my friend and I went to Bloomingdale's to look at a some Paige jeans. I ended up finding my new obsession. A line that I have never heard of called ALLSAINTS SPITAFIELDS. Not only is the clothing rad their display is also amazing. More of a dark, steampunk meets vintage feel to both their clothing line and the display. Certainly to some who seem to think that I ONLY wear vintage will be taken for a loop. I like the creativity to this line plus it has almost a renaissance, victorian vintage feel to it.  The construction of the clothing is also amazing. Looking at the clothing you almost wonder how to get it on you. I love the visual lack of balance. It's different and totally up my alley. Prices are kinda high. I found a shirt dress that I love for $270. A tad expensive but when you look at the construction of each piece it's obvious that it is worth it. So here is the dress that I tried on called "Lorinna".  My friend said it that I looked like a cupcake. I think Bjork in the swan dress even though this one is black. I am going to have to get it.  We both agreed it is rather pouffy but it looks rad on! 



Check out the Lookbook link.  The Little Saint's (kids clothing) is super cute... 


another one on my wish list .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez