Monday, August 16, 2010

Unique comes to the OC


 
I headed over to UniqueOC which was being held at the Lab Anti-Mall in Costa Mesa yesterday afternoon to visit my friends Kelso Doesent Dance and Melissa Loschy.. I also wanted to hit up Michelle Rose's booth a vendor who I was vending with at the Roots Roadhouse show a few weeks before UniqueOC.. I ended up with a ton of candy too.  Amazing butter brittle candy  from P.O.P Candy (best brittle candy  ever)  whom I met while vending Patchwork Long Beach.. They add not your usual ingredients to their brittle for example Rosemary (my fav) and Thyme and Cranberries!  Craft fairs are fun. It's like walking inside Etsy perusing all of the fun booths. I love looking at how people get so creative and artistic with their booths. I am a big fan of the raw look of Love Nail Tree.

I bought two new pieces from Melissa.. I have to carry her cards because I am getting non stop complements on my "scissor ring" which I am doing a lot of writing her Etsy store down a lot now. Fitting for a hairstylist.. So, I had to get it!   Can't wait till fall/winter shows.. I shall be heading back in the studio for a possible show next month. .. Gotta get ready for the holiday's!

   Melissa Loschy Designs

Kelso from Long Beach Craft Mafia Kelso Doesnt Dance
                                       
Melissa Loschy & Kevin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez