Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Curators looking for craft vendors. Free For All Fest. & When You Awake.

Free For All Festival

I (LMT) was approached while  I was a vendor at the Roots Roadhouse event on Saturday by one of the curators for an upcoming show at the Echo/Echoplex for the Free For All Festival along with When You Awake event set for August 15th. I was asked if I would be interested to be a vendor for this all ages hands on music festival. When I received the email I saw the line up.. Sean Hayes, Langhorne Slim, Hi Ho Silver Oh, Akron/Family the list goes on. Indie folk heaven. LMT  will not be a vendor because I am focusing on listing more on Etsy and getting into a few boutiques right now. Plus gearing up for the fall/winter shows.

If you are craft maker and interested in being a vendor for this event contact Phil Eastman. Cost of booth rental is $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez