Friday, July 30, 2010

Le Modern Trinket showing in Echo Park 7/31/2010 Roots Roadhouse!



Tomorrow I shall be doing the last of my summer season shows at the Roots Roadhouse event at the Echoplex.  This will be LMT's first actual show in Los Angeles other than doing Patchwork in Long Beach and Graffiti Beach at Hotel Maya in Long Beach back in May. I'm excited to be showing here. Been busy making and just stressing over lighting. Gotta get more clamp lights.. This event will showcase indie craft designers along with art, tattoo artist and live bands... One of which I am stoked on seeing if I can is Killing Cassanova whom I first seen play last summer at the ACE in Palm Springs at the Commune pool area. Anyhoo.. The list of bands goes on and on.  There will be an outdoor stage as well as indoor.. Kimberly Grant the amazing woman behind this event has also gathered together food trucks and craft beer trucks.  LMT will be inside the Echoplex on the east end near the the east bar and the ladies room. I/LMT will also be next to my friends of Stuck On Vintage!

I have been busy making new earrings. Using more clock works and movements and vintage photography from the late 20's-mid 40's. Imagery of what I see as "love".. Now, I am feeling a little under the weather so my evening in which I intended to be a night of crafting  last night turned into a night of drinking manzanilla tea "chamomile", a cup of soup and nighttime cold medicine. Not too happy about being sick. Oh, well... Hope to see you out! Come by my booth and say hello and check out my new "love" pieces. 

NOTE: this is an all ages event.. get tickets here or at the door. 

Where:  Echoplex 1154 Glendale Blvd.  Los Angeles, CA. 90026 
Time: 3pm-11pm (all ages event)
Here  is a list of the bands/vendors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez