Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Post Patchwork Santa Ana... 06/06/2010


Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival was a success! It was my first time as a vendor and the turn out was great! Met tons of new curious Trinket fans as well as made lots of sales. People really dig my asymmetrical trinkets. I didn't get a chance to go around much and look at other vendor booths as I would of liked to. I did manage to met one vendor named J.Holden Designs while on the way to the ladies room. J (Jonathan)  makes resin molds and within the molds he places interesting little things. No bugs but one was a mini vintage telephone within the resin mold and around the resin mold was a copper like casing holding the resin. His pieces are interesting and unique. I fell in love with his designs and spoke to him briefly about making a few brooch like pendants for the morning hair art that I want to resurrect as well as doing ash art. Here is one of Jonathan Holden's pieces that I found while perusing on his website.

I will not be a vendor for  the upcoming Patchwork show in Long Beach. I will be there for sure to peruse the booths. I will however have some of my pieces that I recently collaborated with the artist Aileen Holmes. Aileen will have a booth there featuring her awesome work. I will have at her booth our collab together so please stop by and visit Aileen's booth! I am sitting out the Long Beach Patchwork Show for I will be busy in the studio getting ready for yet another show. This one will be in Echo Park at the Echoplex for the show featuring bands and crafty vendors called Roots Roadhouse with David Alvin @ the Echo. This will be my first show in LA. So LA friends come out and support please!

Pics from Patchwork

LMT, SOV, GWCY and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez