Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gearing up for Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts show Long Beach part II

One week from today will be part II of the Patchwork Indie Arts and Crafts Show.  Sunday, June 27th from 11-5pm in Long Beach and once again I (LMT) will be a vendor at Patchwork splitting a booth with my friends of Stuck On Vintage. First time doing the Patchwork show in Long Beach. Im very excited. The Patchwork show in Santa Ana was a success with over 1,500 people in attendance (per Delilah creator of Patchwork and owner of The Road Less Traveled whom we had a a chance to sit down and chat during the Etsy Extravaganza on Friday at The Annex at The Road Less Traveled.  She estimates over 2,000 people will be in attendance for the Long Beach show!!


People wear sunscreen and perhaps a parasol - umbrella. I got a pretty gnarly sunburn at the last Patchwork show and I wasn't in the sun much..  When I arrived Friday evening for the Etsy shin-dig Delilah and her partner Nicole (Random Nicole) were busy making gift bags for the vendors of Patchwork and within the bags is 1) bottle of water 2) sunscreen 3) a "staff" pass for the bathrooms and I fell like I am missing something else. Thank you ladies!!  Anyhoo Le Modern Trinket and Stuck On Vintage will be splitting a 10x10 booth and we will be in space #64.. I will once again be in the studio insanely busy working on new pieces.  If you are wondering what SOV makes/sells I will tell you. SOV is Letizia and Stephanie.... Vintage connoisseur who hand pick, pile dive drive all around the country looking for unique vintage clothing, shoes accessories etc. Their selection is spans from late 50's to mod 60's , 70's and 80's..  I heart them... Below is one of their pieces. It was from a photo shoot we did over the holiday's.  I did the hair along with another friend while Stephanie styled the shoot.


There will be over 115 vendors. So can you imagine how insanely crazy it will be! I need a helper so that I can do a quick look through and shop... One vendor that I am looking forward to seeing is Lerf Ewe she will be in space #27! I want this cup!




Long Beach Patchwork Show
June 27th 11-5pm
Marine Stadium Park Appian Way @ Nieto
Long Beach, CA. 90803

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez