Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Swap Meeting in Cypress..

On my most recent excursion to the Cypress Swap Meet in Cypress, CA. I came on the quest to find more material to make more trinkets for the upcoming art show that I am in on March 27 at Gallery 212 in Seal Beach, CA. I came across more things that I really didn't need. Like more owls to add to my vintage owl collection, quarky little tchotchkes that I found I could use for the show.. A little disappointed that I didn't find what I came for other than awesome little kitschy trinkets and refillable purse size Taptio hot sauces... Ended up latter going to the Art Supply Warehouse where I found a few things that inspired me to do some collaging pieces! So, here is just a few things that I am currently working on.. and my new dope owl piece to add to my collection.


Christina S (Le Modern Trinket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez