Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Le Modern Trinket show at Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival Spring Long Beach show!




It's that time again! Yet another Patchwork Indie Arts & Crafts Festival! I love doing the Patchwork Shows and I am excited about showing in Long Beach again. I am also excited to be splitting my 10x10 booth with my friend Alanna Lowe who makes the most amazing swag book lamps from vintage books. Her Etsy handle is BookLampsbyAlanna. I decided not to do the Santa Ana show this season. But, I will be there to support and SHOP! Something I never get to do when I am vending shows.  If you have never been to a Patchwork festival and haven't a clue as to what it is in a nutshell it is a event which showcases emerging designers and local crafters. Everything from clothing, home goods, gourmet edibles, handmade jewelry, stationary, art, accessories, clothing for children.. My favorite would be the cute onsies from Random Nicole.  The list goes on and this year over 130 vendors will be showing at the Long Beach event!! 


 I have been expanding out and trying different things. Like upcycled vintage magnets using my new found love for vintage radio parts.  Le Modern Trinket & Book Lamps by Alanna will be in booth space #129. Our booth will be closest to the back fence of the area close to Appian Way St.  

WHEN & WHERE:
PATCHWORK LONG BEACH
MAY 15TH 11-5PM
MARINE STADIUM- BAYSHORE @ APPIAN WAY


If you have yet to friend Patchwork on Facebook here is their page. Delilah & Nicole (founders of Patchwork) are amazing and so are the many volunteers who help to have such a great event! Swing by and say hi!! Support the local economy & handmade! 

more Rene Magritte inspired pipe earrings




upcycled ring. 


upcyled Elliott Smith pin earrings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez