Friday, December 3, 2010

Whimsical layering.. I am in love!

Perusing Etsy this morning to look for that little something to go with my holiday getup I came across a sellers shop that goes by JurgitaMi. I wanted to see more of her whimsical pieces that are truly pieces of art! Felt has a place in my heart and when I see anything in clothing or accessories done in felt or the use of  felt always gets my attention. Her unique bold statement pieces of overflowing fanciful layers are amazing. It reminds me of waves or clusters of clouds.








I am absolutely in love with her work! Anyone of her shawl like scarf pieces can set any outfit off. A clean simple little black dress would turn into a major statement with one of JurgitaMi's creations. I wish I had of seen her Etsy shop last month. She is in Lithuania so I seriously doubt that I can get the one that I ♥ in time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez