Saturday, July 3, 2010

Setting up for the Unseen Beauty show



Last night I (LE Modern Trinket) ran over to Gallery 212 in Seal Beach to set up my installation for the Unseen Beauty Gallery Takeover..  I waited till the guys were nearly done hanging so that we could figure as to where my frames would go and how I would hang.. So.. Here are a few images of the going on's from last nights all night hanging. I left close to 1am and the guys were still there. (in guys I mean the other artist.. Ryan Clemens, Cody "Mustachio" Lusby, JJ Campanaro, Industry_Giant and the other works of Brad Parker aka Fixed Love and Tyler Alexander were being hung by the other artist. Anyhoo the show is tonight. Starts at 7-10. There will be a photo booth and cocktails and my favorite.. BEST COOKIES EVER by Sugar Cookie Couture!

The show starts tonight at 7pm
Gallery 212
212 Main St.
Seal Beach Ca.
map






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez