Thursday, October 6, 2011

Memento trinkets partie deux

I dug up a few other recent commission pieces that I have been working on for one of my clients and here are some of them. My rad client Mary has given me little mementos that were once her parents and grandparents. Including photographs which I am a huge fan of using vintage photography in my pieces. It has been an ongoing  project that I am making custom pieces for her nieces that she is giving as gifts. Some of the more recent trinkets I began to run out of materials that she gave me so I included some of my own found objects such as watch gears, faux pearls, radio resistors and various links all of which are vintage.














If you are interested in having some trinkets made contact me at Christina@LeModernTrinket.com
You can view more of my stuff on my Facebook page and soon there will be a gallery on LeModernTrinket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your post!
- Christina Sanchez